Our GROW Signatories
What does it mean to be a GROW Signatory?
GROW Greater Shepparton Signatories commit to looking for opportunities to:
- Pro-actively employ job seekers with barriers to work (known as ‘inclusive employment’)
- Redirect their spend towards local businesses and to creating social outcomes. These social outcomes can include buying from social enterprise, Aboriginal businesses, or businesses that employ inclusively
- GROW Greater Shepparton, part of a Network of GROW initiatives around regional Victoria, will work with each Signatory to assist in the identification, delivery and measurement of regional and individual GROW objectives
Support provided to GROW Signatories
Support provided to GROW Signatories include;
- Development of an annual individualised GROW action plan
- Participant data analysis and provision of dashboards and reporting
- Access to the GROW Greater Shepparton portal
- Procurement and inclusive employment capability assessments
- Access to remplan economic modelling tools
- Access to procurement and inclusive
employment training and eLearning
- Access to a regional toolkit of procurement and employment recourses including: polices; templates;
procedures; and evaluation criteria
- Participation in compact action networks, regional forums, supplier forums
Architect's impression of Greater Shepparton Secondary College.
GROW Greater Shepparton seeks to drive change in how companies operating in the region do business, leading to improved social outcomes.
By building on local and social procurement and inclusive employment capability, GROW Greater Shepparton seeks to create:
How can you get involved?
Interested in becoming a GROW Signatory? Looking to support local businesses and create social outcomes across Greater Shepparton?