The Committee for Greater Shepparton was established to unite the region’s business and community leaders to influence public policy and advocate on issues that will make the region a more vibrant place to live. The Committee represents over 100 of the most influential businesses, community organisations and statutory authorities from the region and is guided by strategic pillars to ensure a productive, connected, creative and inclusive community.
Position – Office Manager, Part Time (0.75 FTE – Negotiable)
We are seeking a positive and motivated Office Manager to join our team at The Committee for Greater Shepparton.
- Experience in managing an office environment & capacity to perform a broad range of administrative tasks including managing the CEO’s diary;
- Broad knowledge of systems including Xero (or similar) & mailchimp with the ability to manage social media & website content;
- Good organisational skills & attention to detail with the ability to multitask;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders both verbal and written;
- The ability to assist with the implementation of marketing strategies & experience in event coordination.
The successful candidate will form an integral part of the organisational structure, as well as provide a high level of support and coordination to the office. This is a terrific opportunity to be involved in a varied role in an exciting working environment.
Applications close on Tuesday the 17th of March 2020.
To see the full position description please CLICK HERE
To apply, please email your application including a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/~c4gscoma